XAL7050 Series High Current Shielded Power Inductors
At just 7.2 x 7.5 x 5.0 mm, the XAL7050 Series of high-temperature power inductors is available with inductance values from 22 to 47 µH and current ratings as high as 5.5 Amps, with low DCR for greater efficiency.
- High current and very low DCR
- Soft saturation makes them ideal for VRM/VRD applications.
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified (–40°C to +125°C ambient)
Core material Composite
Environmental RoHS compliant, halogen free
Terminations RoHS compliant tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over copper. Other terminations available at additional cost.
Weight 1.50 – 1.55 g
Operating voltage: 0 – 55 V
Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C with (40°C rise) Irms current.
Maximum part temperature +165°C (ambient + temp rise). Derating.
Storage temperature Component: –55°C to +165°C. Tape and reel packaging: –55°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
Packaging 250/7″ reel, 1000/13″ reel Plastic tape: 16 mm wide, 0.40 mm thick, 12 mm pocket spacing, 5.21 mm pocket depth
PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash.
- High inductance– up to 47 µH, for lower values
see our XAL7030 series
- High current handling – up to 1 A
- Low DCR – 25 mOhms
- Soft saturation, ideal for VRM/VRDapplications
- AEC-Q200Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)
- XAL or XFL:Which is best for your application?
- RoHS-compliant, halogen free.260°C compatible. Tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over copper terminations
- COTS Plustin-silver-copper and tin-lead terminations available
Courtesy of Coilcraft