New high-efficiency power inductors are 75% smaller than previous generation products
AGM2222 Shielded Power Inductors
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C); Ideal for a variety of automotive applications
- 75% smaller than previous generation
- Very low DCR maintains high efficiency
- Soft saturation with high current handling capability
- Magnetic shielding reduces power losses at high frequency
- Ideal for Bi-directional 12 V – 48 V DC-DC converters
- RoHS-compliant. Tin-silver over copper terminations.
Environmental RoHS compliant, halogen free
Terminations RoHS compliant tin-silver over copper
Core material Powdered iron
Weight 46 – 51 g
Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C with Irms current
Maximum part temperature +165°C (ambient + temp rise)
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +165°C.
Tray packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
Packaging 42 parts per tray
PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash.
Courtesy of Coilcraft: Click here to download the datasheet and request free samples!