Explorer kit for u-blox M9 Standard Precision GNSS
Miniature, plug-and-play device with user-friendly u-start Software
- Portable, simple device
- Dedicated, highly intuitive u‑start evaluation software
- Preset scenarios to quickly evaluate u‑blox M9 GNSS performance
- Real‑time display via USB interface
- u‑center as optional evaluation software
The XPLR‑M9 explorer kit is a perfect early evaluation tool for experiencing best GNSS performance of the u‑blox M9 Standard Precision GNSS technology. It comes in a compact design with user‑friendly interfaces and simplified and intuitive u‑start evaluation software.
The built‑in USB interface provides both power supply and high speed data transfer. In additional to the default u‑start evaluation software, XPLR‑M9 can be used with u‑blox u‑center for extensive configuration, further testing and data analysis.
- XPLR‑M9 unit (including SD card)
- USB cable (type C)
- Active GNSS antenna with 3 m cable
- Quick start card