QPG7015M RF Module by Qorvo
The QPG7015M from Qorvo is a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Multi-Protocol Multi-Channel Communication Controller for set-top boxes, gateways, Zigbee nodes, and other Smart Home devices. This Transceiver is compliant with the IEEE Standard 802.15.4 for Zigbee and Thread, and the Bluetooth Core Specification v 5.0 for Bluetooth Low Energy, providing robust spread spectrum data communication with a highly secure encrypted and authenticated data flow. For IEEE 802.15.4 communications, antenna diversity offers additional robustness in the crowded wireless 2.4 GHz environment. The controller/transceiver has an integrated Power Amplifier (PA), RF switch, matching and filters. The integrated Power Amplifier (PA) delivers transmit power up to +20 dBm for extended range.
The QPG7015M supports multiple Zigbee 3.0, Thread, Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 and proprietary protocol stacks in the host processor. Integrated multi-stack, multi-protocol support enables stacks to operate concurrently, and on different channels, enabling innovative new applications combining Zigbee, Thread and Bluetooth Low Energy in one product.
The QPG7015M provides a high-speed serial interface (SPI, UART or USB) to the host processor. The Coexistence Interface and Attenuator Control enable coexistence with other potentially interfering radios (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi) within the same host device.
The QPG7015M supports stand-alone rf4ce DutyCycling and packet filtering through Deep Packet Inspection when the host is asleep and has an extremely low standby power consumption enabling total system power consumption of less than 1 mW while allowing reception of remote-control commands. This module is available in a 4 x 4 mm LGA-32 package with 0.4 mm pitch.
- Part Number : QPG7015M
- Manufacturer : Qorvo
- Description : Zigbee, Thread & BLE 5.0 Multi-Stack, Multi-Channel Controller/Transceiver
- Technology : Bluetooth, Thread, ZigBee
- Frequency : 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Bands : ISM Band
- Bluetooth Standards : Bluetooth v5
- Mesh Networking : Yes
- Data Rate : Up to 2 Mbps
- Supply Voltage : 2.1 to 3.6 V
- Current Receiving : 4 to 13 mA
- Current Transmitting : 11 to 104 mA
- Output Power : Up to 20 dBm
- Sensitivity : -100 to -98 dBm
- Integrated Antenna : Yes
- Interface Type : SPI, UART, USB
- Package : LGA32
- Mounting Type : Surface Mount
- Dimension : 4 x 4 mm
- Operating Temperature : -40 to 85 Degree C
- Storage Temperature : -50 to 150 Degree C
- RoHs : Yes
Courtesy of everything RF