Southwest Microwave IMS2020 FEATURED PRODUCTS
Join Southwest Microwave at the IMS2020 Virtual Exhibition August 4-6, where they will be spotlighting the latest additions to their line of mmWave interconnect solutions, including their new End Launch Connectors.
Visit their virtual booth where you can chat with them about any interconnect challenges and view their featured products.
End Launch Connectors
1.0 mm | 1.85 mm | 2.40 mm | 2.92 mm | SMA
- Robust, reusable, repairable, solderless
- Unique bottom clamp design for effective grounding
- Narrow-body versions reduce footprint by 30%
- Extended length and thick board models available
* NEW * 2.40 mm and 2.92 mm wide-body thread-in options offer enhanced durability and minimize impact to performance
1.0 mm | 1.85 mm | 2.92 mm
- Reusable and can be installed without soldering
- Reduces board footprint without sacrificing performance
- Provides optimal signal integrity
Within- and Between-Series
- Provide near metrology-grade performance for demanding applications
- Economical solution for critical production and test requirements.
- High repeatability and accuracy
for Multiport Connectors
- Mix signal, power and coax contacts in a single multiport connector
- For D38999, Micro-D and D-Sub
- 80 db shielding effectiveness
- Compact assembly for maximum reliability and space
Courtesy of Southwest Microwave