HA7062D Phase Noise Analyzer by Holzworth Instrumentation
The HA7062D from Holzworth is a real time phase noise analysis system that operates from 10 MHz to 26 GHz (optional to 40 GHz). It provides measurement offsets from 0.1 Hz to 100 MHz.
The HA7062D has a high speed digital processor for speed, but the proven accuracy and speed starts with the analog front end. A key component of the analog front end is a pair of Holzworth HSX Series RF Synthesizers as the test system’s internal LOs. These ultra low noise RF sources not only complement the dual core FFT engine to provide one of the most advanced phase noise analyzers available, but they are also made available to the user at the front panel’s LO Output ports.
The HA7062D is available in a fully shielded, fan-less 1U chassis that completely eliminates ground loops and troublesome microphonics for uncompromised performance and repeatability.
- Part Number: HA7062D
- Manufacturer: Holzworth Instrumentation
- Description: 10 MHz to 26 GHz Real-Time Phase Noise Analyzer
- Type: Modular
- Measurement Type: CW
- Measurement Parameters: Absolute, Baseband, Jitter, Residual
- Frequency: 10 MHz to 26 GHz(optional to 40 GHz)
- RF Tracking Range: 5 to 10 ppm
- Cross-Correlation Analysis: Yes
- Number of Cross Correlations: 1 to Infinite
- Phase Noise Floor: -190 dBc/Hz
- Phase Noise Floor (10 kHz): -190 dBc/Hz
- Offset Analysis Range: 1 Hz to 100 MHz
- Input Power Range: -5 to 20 dBm
- RF Connector: SMA, SMA – Female, 2.92 mm, 2.92 mm – Female
Courtesy of everything RF