TRX BF/01 Beamforming IC by Sivers Semiconductors
The TRX BF/01 from Sivers Semiconductors is a 16+16 channel Beamforming Transceiver Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) that operates from 57 to 71 GHz. This WiGig/802.11ad compliant transceiver has integrated synthesizer and supports any mmWave modem with zero-IF interface. The transceiver has a good link budget, flexible channelization, and excellent Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) performance which enables 64 QAM modulation or more.
The transceiver is fully integrated with the RapidWave™ RWM6050/51 mmWave modem from IDT and CLOPTech’s CT6100 WiGig modem. It can transmit higher data rates at longer distances with greater robustness to interferers. The TRX BF/01 is available in an eWLB (embedded Wafer Level Ball Grid Array) package and is ideal for unlicensed 5G, V2X and FWA applications. It is suitable for outdoor infrastructure applications and can operate over a temperature range from -40 to +85 deg C.
- Part Number: TRX BF/01
- Manufacturer: Sivers Semiconductors
- Description: Beamforming IC from 57 to 71 GHz for Unlicensed 5G Applications
- Application: 5G, Backhaul
- Type: Transmit/Receive
- No of Channels: 16 Channels
- Frequency: 57 to 71 GHz
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 Degree C
- Note: Output power :- 25 dBm, Supported throughput 7 Gbit/s, Optimized for 802.11ad/WiGig
- Rx Noise Figure: 7 dB
Courtesy of everything RF