HA7062C Phase Noise Analyzer by Holzworth Instrumentation
The HA7062C from Holzworth is a real time fully integrated phase noise analysis system that operates from 10 MHz to 6 GHz. It utilizes the same core engine from the HA7402C analyzer along with a pair of high performance RF Synthesizers as the test signal LOs. The stability of the agile synthesizers operating as LO sources for the high speed, cross-correlation core enables an extremely reliable phase noise analyzer.
Excellent Analog Performance: The HA7062C has a high speed digital processor for speed, but the proven accuracy and speed starts with the analog front end. A key component of the analog front end is a pair of Holzworth 6GHz HSX Series RF Synthesizers as the test system’s internal LOs. These ultra low noise RF sources not only complement the dual core FFT engine to provide one of the most advanced phase noise analyzers available, but they are also made available to the user at the front panel&rsquos LO Output ports.
Measured Noise Figure: Competitive designs approximate their measurement noise floors, versus providing actual noise floor data. Holzworth has designed this system so that the noise floors limits can actually be measured.
The HA7062C is available in a fully shielded, fan-less 1U chassis that completely eliminates ground loops and troublesome microphonics for uncompromised performance and repeatability.
- Part Number: HA7062C
- Manufacturer: Holzworth Instrumentation
- Description: 10 MHz to 6 GHz (Optional to 24 GHz) Real-Time Phase Noise Analyzer
- Type: Modular
- Measurement Type: CW
- Frequency: 10 MHz to 6 GHz (Optional to 24 GHz)
- RF Tracking Range: 5 to 10 ppm
- Cross-Correlation Analysis: Yes
- Number of Cross Correlations: 1 to Infinite
- Phase Noise Floor: -190 dBc/Hz
- Phase Noise Floor (10 kHz): -190 dBc/Hz
- Offset Analysis Range: 1 Hz to 40 MHz
- Input Power Range: 0 to 20 dBm
- RF Connector: SMA, SMA – Female
Courtesy of everything RF