NEO-M9V GNSS Module by u-blox AG
The NEO-M9V from u-Blox is an M9 Standard Precision GNSS Module with support for Untethered Dead Reckoning (UDR) and Automotive Dead Reckoning Technology (ADR). UDR enables fast time to market, and ADR improves the accuracy performance if there are long GNSS outages. The module includes various dynamic models for after-market vehicles, motorcycles, and micro-mobility applications.
The NEO-M9V module includes all components required (including IMU) for dead reckoning technology making it accessible and easy to use. Furthermore, the whole solution runs on the module which eliminates the need to run external libraries on the host. It utilizes SAW/LNA filters to provide excellent RF interference and enable simple and fast RF designs including considerable cost savings from reduced design efforts.
The NEO-M9V has a cold start time of 24 s, aided start time of 2 s, and hot start time of 2 s. It has a tracking and navigation sensitivity of -160 dBm, a cold start sensitivity of -148 dBm, and hot start sensitivity of -158 dBm. The module requires a DC supply of 2.7 -3.6 V and consumes 36 mA of current. It can be controlled via UART, USB, SPI, and DDC interfaces.
The NEO-M9V offers backward pin-to-pin compatibility with previous u-blox generations (NEO-M8L and NEO-M8U), which saves designers time and cost when upgrading their designs. It supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou constellations and can receive signals from 4 GNSS satellites simultaneously. The module uses GNSS chips qualified according to AEC-Q100 and are manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified site. It is available in a 24 pin LCC package that measures 12.2 x 16.0 x 2.4 mm with an antenna interface.
- Part Number: NEO-M9V
- Manufacturer: u-blox AG
- Description: GNSS Module with Untethered and Automotive Dead Reckoning
- Type: Module
- Technology: BeiDou, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, QZSS, SBAS
- Band: B1, E1B/C, L1, L1 C/A
- Configuration: LNA, Oscillator, RTC, SAW Filter
- Antenna Type: Active and Passive
- Integrated Antenna: Yes
- Navigation Sensitivity: -159 dBm
- Tracking Sensitivity: -160 dBm
- Cold Start Sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Cold Start: 24 s
- TTFF Hot Start: 2
- Update Rate: Up to 50 Hz
- Supply Voltage: 2.7 to 3.6 V
- Acquisition Current: 28 to 36 mA
- Interface: SPI, UART, USB, DDC
- Industry Application: Automotive
- Application: Asset Management & Logistics, Jamming
- Dimension: 12.2 x 16.0 x 2.4 mm
- Weight: 1.6 g
- RoHS: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 85 Degree C
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85 Degree C
Courtesy of everything RF