- For noise suppression in super high speed signal lines: USB 3.x, HDMI 2.0, HDBaseT™,DisplayPort, DVI, etc.; and in high speed differential signal lines: USB 2.0, IEEE1394, LVDS, etc.
- Up to 6.5 GHz differential mode 3 dB cutoff frequency
- Up to 35 dB common mode noise attenuation in GHz range
- Suitable for USB-type C specification 1.0
- Designed for high temperate applications – 125°C
- 8 impedance values to meet your specific requirements
- Refer to Designing Common Mode Filters for design guidance.
- RoHS-compliant, halogen free. 260°C compatible. Matte tin over nickel over silver-platinum-glass frit terminations.
- Low profile (<1.0 mm), with a compact 0805 footprint; for an even smaller size, see 0603USB
You might also like
Cape Town – Head Office
Spearhead Business Park
Cnr Montague Drive &
Montague Gardens - 7441
+27 21 555 8400
Unit 7, Block 3
Midrand - 1685
+27 11 695 2200
Kingfisher Office Park
Office 11, Block 4
28 Siphosethu Road
Durban - 4320
+27 31 502 4191