Courtesy of Coilcraft : CST2020 Series Current Sense Transformers
- Sensed current up to 40 Amps
- For use between 400 Hz to 1 MHz
- Very low primary resistance
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)
- Meets Reinforced Insulation per UL 60950-1.
- 4000 Vrms, one minute isolation (hipot) winding to winding
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible. Tin-silver over tin over nickel over phos bronze terminations
Core material Ferrite
Terminations Tin-silver over tin over phos bronze (pins 1 – 3);
Tin-silver over tin over nickel over phos bronze (pins 4 – 5)
Weight 7 – 8.5 g
Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C
Maximum part temperature +165°C (ambient + temp rise)
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +165°C.
Tray packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /
85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
Packaging 100 per tray
PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional
aqueous wash. See Doc787_PCB_Washing.pdf.