Courtesy of Tibbo Technology : I2C/SPI Tap for IO Ninja is Now Available
The new I2C/SPI Tap for IO Ninja is an affordable sniffer for monitoring I2C and SPI communications. Our sniffer allows you to tap into the lines of I2C and SPI links and immediately view the captured data bytes in IO Ninja software — in real time and using our innovative dual-hex view tailor-suited for the inherently full-duplex SPI data.
- Reliably captures I2C traffic at clock speeds of up to 700KHz and SPI traffic at clock speeds of up to 24MHz; all four SPI modes are supported.
- Incorporates an I2C and SPI test sequence generator for self-testing the Tap.
- Based on MAX10 FPGA.
- Has 16 buffered IO lines D0~15 connected to a quick-release terminal block.
- All buffers act as level shifters allowing the Tap to work with logical signals as high as 5V and as low as 1.8V.
- Eight status LEDs.
- High-speed (480Mbps) USB2.0 interface on a USB-C connector.
- Supplied with a USB-C cable.
- USB-powered, no additional external power necessary.
- Compact, outside dimensions only 82 x 74 x 30 mm.
- Product functionality may be expanded in the future.
For more details, please visit the official I2C/SPI Tap page.
|Order I2C/SPI Tap Now|