The successful candidate for this position will work in our field application engineering team, and provide technical solutions during both the design-in and post-sales phases of the customer relationship. The candidate will help customers fully utilize the performance capabilities of GNSS, short range and cellular wireless products. The ideal candidate needs to be highly motivated and willing to learn about and experiment with new products and concepts.
- Support customers during the design-in and post-sales phase with our GNSS, Bluetooth, LoRa, Sigfox, Wi-Fi, GSM/GPRS, UMTS/HSPA, CDMA, and LTE modules and chips
- Carry out Design Reviews on customer designs using a Design Review template.
- Work closely with the sales team to close new business opportunities
- Resolve technical issues in customer products
- Evaluation of analysed Returned Material and feed back to sales
- Coordination of Support Activities
- Bench Test and RMA screening
- SA Citizen
- Own Driver’s license and car
- B Tech or BS in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- C/C++ Embedded System Programming experience
- PCB Hardware design experience an added advantage
- 3-5 years’ experience in the above field
- Must be able to communicate well in English (both spoken and written).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com