ROGERS RO4350B SUBSTRATE, 30mil, 1EDCu/1EDCu, 12″x18″
RO4350B™ materials are proprietary woven glass reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramics with electrical performance close to PTFE/woven glass and the manufacturability of epoxy/ glass.
Providing tight control on dielectric constant and low loss while utilizing the same processing method as standard epoxy/glass, RO4350B is available at a fraction of the cost of conventional microwave laminates. No special through-hole treatments or handling procedures are required as with PTFE based microwave materials.
RO4350B materials are UL 94V-0 rated for active devices and high power RF designs.
- Cellular Base Station Antennas and Power Amplifiers
- Microwave point to point (P2P) links
- Automotive Radar and Sensors
- RF Identification (RFID) Tags
- LNB’s for Direct Broadcast Satellites