Who we are
Our website address is: www.rfdesign.co.za.
RF Design cares about your privacy and as such without prejudice will never share your details with any third party, agents, distributors, advertisers or co-branders for any reason, what so ever.
Therefore, it is the policy of RF Design that all personal information collected by its websites and software shall be subject to the following principles:
- Electronic information – information collected and held electronically shall be afforded the same protection as non-electronic information.
- Credit Cards – No details are collected or stored on this website. All payments are done through a third party payment gateway who are authorised by the major credit card companies and our our bank to offer such service.
- Collection of personal information – the collection of personal information shall be limited to and consistent with the requirements of the software and website to provide ongoig and good customer service.
- Use of personal information – individuals shall be informed as to why information is being collected and how it will be used.
- Disclosure of personal information – disclosure of information shall be limited to the purpose for which it was collected unless otherwise authorised by law.
- Access to personal information – individuals shall be allowed a reasonable opportunity to obtain access to their personal information and to ensure that it is correct.
- Security precautions – reasonable precautions shall be taken to ensure the security of personal information.
- Details will never be allowed or afforded to outside parties for any reason.
- RF Design does not condone spam of any kind nor the use or practices which result in spam and will always endeavour to prevent spam whereever possible.
Additional questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.