ROGERS RO4450F PREPREG, 4mil, DK=3.52 ±0.05, 12″x18″
RO4400™ Series Bondply
RO4000® dielectric materials have long been used in combination with FR-4 cores and prepreg as a means to achieve a performance upgrade of standard FR-4 multi-layer designs. RO4003C™, RO4350B™ , and RO4000 LoPro™ glass reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramic laminates have been used in layers where RF / microwave frequency, dielectric constant, or high-speed signal requirements dictate high performance materials. FR-4 cores and prepreg are still commonly used to inexpensively form less critical signal layers.
The RO4400™ prepreg family is comprised of grades based on the RO4000 series core materials, and are compatible in multi-layer constructions with either RO4003C, RO4350B, RO4835™, RO4360G2™ or RO4000 LoPro laminates.
- High frequency thermoset prepreg compatible with FR-4 bond temperatures
- Low z-axis expansion for high reliablility plated through holes
- Sequential lamination capable
- Lead free solder processing compatible
- RO4400™ Series Bondply Data Sheet: RO4450F™, RO4450T™ and RO4460G2™ Bondply (English; 473 KB)
- RO4400™ 系列半固化片数据资料表 (中文; 529 KB)
- Fabrication Guidelines: RO4835T Core/RO4450T Bonding Layers Multi-layer Board Procesing Guidelines (English; 79 KB)
- Fabrication Guidelines: RO4400™ Bonding Layers (English; 705 KB)
- RO4400™ 系列半固化片加工指南 (中文; 532 KB)