Smiths Interconnect Introducing the New Planar X Series
Board Level Ceramic Based Thick Film RF Filters
Our new Planar X Series is part of an overarching initiative that entails the creation of best-in-class planar RF filter solutions designed and tested to support various applications and markets. Planar X Series compliments our broad portfolio of RF/Microwave components with bandpass, bandstop, lowpass and highpass configurations up to 18 GHz (Ku Band).
With the Planar X Series Smiths Interconnect leverages existing thick film process technology on various dielectric substrates which are designed for use in harsh high-reliability environments. The small footprint, light weight and surface mountable configuration allow for high volume pick and place applications and are ideal for SATCOM, Radar and Broadcasting industries.
Features & Benefits
- Small Footprint – Reduced PCB Footprint
- Light Weight – Reducing overall system mass in critical space applications
- Excellent Rejection Characteristics – Providing best in class RF performance
- Surface Mountable – Ideal solutions for Pick and Place Applications
- Robust Materials – Suitable for Harsh Environment
- Frequency Offerings up to 18 GHz – Suitable for a wide array of applications