ROGERS RO4003C SUBSTRATE, 32mil, 1EDCu/1EDCu, 12″x18″
RO4003C™ materials are proprietary woven glass reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramics with the electrical performance of PTFE/woven glass and the manufacturability of epoxy/ glass. Offered in various configurations, RO4003C utilizes both 1080 and 1674 glass fabric styles with all configurations meeting the same laminate electrical performance specification.
RO4003C provides tight control on dielectric constant and low loss while utilizing the same processing method as standard epoxy/glass but at a fraction of the cost of conventional microwave laminates. Unlike PTFE based microwave materials, no special through-hole treatments or handling procedures are required.
RO4003C materials are non-brominated and are not UL 94V-0 rated. For applications or designs requiring a UL 94V-0 flame rating, RO4835™ and RO4350B™ laminates do meet this requirement..
- High reliability aerospace and defense
- A wide range of typical and non-traditional microwave/RF applications
- RO4000® Laminates: RO4003C and RO4350B – Data Sheet (English; 222 KB)
- RO4000®系列数据资料表 (中文; 1 MB)
- 带有TICER, TCR薄膜电阻层的RO4003C和RO4350B层压板数据资料表 (中文; 1 MB)
Electrical Design Data
- Temperature Rise Estimations in Rogers High Frequency Circuit Boards Carrying Direct or RF Current(English; 66 KB)
- Device Attachment Methods and Wirebonding Notes for RT/duroid® and RO4000® Series High Frequency Laminates (English; 149 KB)
- Quick Reference Processing Guidelines: RO4003C/RO4350B/RO4835 High Frequency Laminates(English; 45 KB)
- Fabrication Guidelines: RO4000® Series (RO4003C™/RO4350B™/RO4835™) Laminates (English; 59 KB)
- RO4000®系列加工指南 (中文; 2 MB)
Product Selection Guides
- ACS Product Selector Guide and Standard Thicknesses and Tolerances (English; 8 MB) Interactive Product Properties Tool Online Product Selector Guide
Properties – Detailed Characteristics
- Copper Foils for High Frequency Circuit Materials (English; 1 MB)
- Low Outgassing Characteristics of Rogers Laminates Approved for Spacecraft Applications (English; 57 KB)