Ten new products including our first low phase noise SMT amps!
Concerned about additive phase noise? Looking to eliminate negative supply rails and power sequencing? Is board space a premium? Introducing Marki Microwave’s first low phase noise, positive-bias, no bias tee required, surface mount LO driver amplifiers featuring a wide 2 to 30GHz bandwidth! The APM-6848SM, a dual-stage design with 22dB of small-signal gain, provides a +20dBm typical saturated output power with an input power of only 0 to 5dBm. This is ideal for driving our L, H, and S-diode mixers directly from your VCO or synthesizer output. Also available is our new APM-6849SM, a single-stage design with 11dB of gain and +21dBm saturated output, and an impressive -170dBc/Hz phase noise at 10kHz offset. Careful consideration was made to power consumption, with APM-6848SM drawing only 47mA at 5V and APM-6849SM drawing just 23mA, making these some of the most power efficient wideband low phase noise amplifiers on the market. Both amplifiers are available in surface-mount QFN packages and connectorized evaluation modules.
|Product Page||Datasheet||Frequency Band
|Input Power for Saturation
|Saturated Output Power
|APM-6848SM||2 to 30||+0 to +5||+20||22|
|APM-6849SM||2 to 30||+10 to +15||+21||11|
- Industry’s First SMT MMIC balun to span 2 to 20 GHzMBAL-0220SM
- 2-20 GHz, +/- 0.25 dB, +/- 3°, 4mm QFN
- 67GHz SMT? Yes!! Another industry first.
- 25-67 GHz RF/LO, DC-30 GHz IF, +13dBm drive, 3mm QFN
- New Improved packaging with hard board, filled vias and vent holes
- .02-10 GHz, 0.5 A, 30V DC, 0.5dB loss, SMT
- Years in the making. Industry-first 2-18GHz MMIC IQ mixer.
- 2-18 GHz RF, DC-3 GHz IF, 58dB L-R isolation, 6mm QFN
- Amazing 2-22GHz BW with only 6dB loss thru X-Band
- 2-22 GHz RF, DC-3.5 GHz IF, +20dBm IIP3, 3mm QFN
- We’ve extended our high isolation SMT power divider line to 12GHz
- 0.01-12 GHz, 30dB isolation, +/- 1dB amplitude balance
- Industry’s first 50GHz SMT multi-octave doubler
- 20-50 GHz Output, 35dBc 1F suppression, +7dBm drive, 3mm QFN
- Connectorized amp designed to drive our highest linearity mixers
- 0.01-35 GHz, 23dB gain, 23dBm Psat
Attention X-Microwave Users: Marki Microwave has a large library of products available in x-blocks, you may find them here. If you’d like to see other parts in x-block, please be in contact for future developments.