ROGERS RO4350B SUBSTRATE, 30mil, 1EDCu/1EDCu, 12″x18″
RO4350B™ materials are proprietary woven glass reinforced hydrocarbon/ceramics with electrical performance close to PTFE/woven glass and the manufacturability of epoxy/ glass.
Providing tight control on dielectric constant and low loss while utilizing the same processing method as standard epoxy/glass, RO4350B is available at a fraction of the cost of conventional microwave laminates. No special through-hole treatments or handling procedures are required as with PTFE based microwave materials.
RO4350B materials are UL 94V-0 rated for active devices and high power RF designs.
- Cellular Base Station Antennas and Power Amplifiers
- Microwave point to point (P2P) links
- Automotive Radar and Sensors
- RF Identification (RFID) Tags
- LNB’s for Direct Broadcast Satellites
- RO4000® Laminates: RO4003C and RO4350B – Data Sheet (English; 222 KB)
Electrical Design Data
- Temperature Rise Estimations in Rogers High Frequency Circuit Boards Carrying Direct or RF Current(English; 66 KB)
- Device Attachment Methods and Wirebonding Notes for RT/duroid® and RO4000® Series High Frequency Laminates (English; 149 KB)
- Quick Reference Processing Guidelines: RO4003C/RO4350B/RO4835 High Frequency Laminates(English; 45 KB)
- Fabrication Guidelines: RO4000® Series (RO4003C™/RO4350B™/RO4835™) Laminates (English; 59 KB)
Product Selection Guides
- ACS Product Selector Guide and Standard Thicknesses and Tolerances (English; 8 MB)
- Interactive Product Properties Tool
- Online Product Selector Guide
Properties – Detailed Characteristics
- Copper Foils for High Frequency Circuit Materials (English; 1 MB)
- Low Outgassing Characteristics of Rogers Laminates Approved for Spacecraft Applications (English; 57 KB)