Courtesy of Nordic Semiconductor
Software Development Kit for the nRF51 Series and nRF52
|The nRF5 SDK provides a rich and well tested software development environment for the nRF52 Series and nRF51 Series devices. The nRF5 SDK is intended be used as a foundation for any generic Bluetooth® Low Energy, ANT or proprietary 2.4Ghz product development.||
|New in nRF5 SDK v14.1
It includes a broad selection of drivers, libraries, examples for peripherals, SoftDevices, and proprietary radio protocols of the nRF52 Series and nRF51 Series. The SDK comes with support for Segger Embedded Studio, Keil レVision⑩ IDE, GCC make files, and IAR support which gives you the freedom to choose which IDE and compiler to use.
All code examples included in the SDK tested with Nordic Semiconductor’s Development Kits.
The current version of the nRF5 SDK can be found on the “downloads” tab of this page.
Tutorial series: Getting started with SEGGER Embedded Studio and the nRF5 SDK:
- Complete SDK for developing firmware for nRF52 Series nRF51 Series devices
- Project files for Segger Embedded Studio, Keil レVision⑩ IDE, GCC make files, and IAR support
- Qualified Bluetooth services and profiles
- Bluetooth 5 support and examples
- NEW! IoT Components v1.0 integration (previously nRF5 IoT SDK)
- ANT profiles
- Gazell and ESB proprietary radio protocol examples
- Secure signed Device Firmware Update (DFU) examples
- NFC libraries for the nRF52 Series
- Floating Point Unit (FPU) examples
- General examples on how to use our devices
- nRF5 SDK