Courtesy of Taoglas : 9 in 1 FirstNet Antenna
External Permanent Mount Antenna LTE MIMO 4X4, Wi-Fi MIMO 4X4, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- 3 x 2G/3G/4G MIMO Antenna (698~960MHz, 1710~2170MHz,2300~2700MHz)
- 1 x FirstNet Band 14 Antenna
- 4 x Wi-Fi 2.4GHz/5GHz MIMO Antenna
- 1 x GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou Antenna (1561/1575.42/1602MHz)
- IP67 Rated Waterproof
- Front End GNSS SAW Filter
- High Efficiency / Peak Gain Outdoor Antenna
- Cable: 300mm RG-316 / RG-174
- Connectors: SMA(M) / RP-SMA(M)
- RoHS Compliant
The Taoglas Synergy Response FMA1599 is a 9-in-1 next generation permanent mount antenna for vehicle roof applications for FirstNet Applications. It has a fully IP67 rated waterproof robust ABS enclosure and base. The 9 antennas inside support frequency bands in LTE (2G/3G/4G), GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, Wi-Fi (2.4G/5G). This outstanding patent pending antenna delivers powerful MIMO antenna technology for LTE, Wi-Fi 2.4/5.8GHz 802.11n and the emerging 802.11ac, and an optimized GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou patch antenna for location. The LTE antennas also include backward compatibility to work at most worldwide 2G and 3G bands.
– Next Generation OEM Automotive Connectivity
– Multimedia, Navigation and Telematics Systems
– V2V, V2X and Fleet Management Applications
– Real-time HD Video Streaming
– First Net Responder Routers
FirstNet is a dedicated communications tool for First Responders in the US. It is an isolated network to provide faster critical information and data-sharing between First Responders and their agencies.
The FMA1599 is ideal for applications that require highly sophisticated antennas for real time streaming applications that demand high speed video uplink and downlink into the cabin of the vehicle. These challenges are resolved by the highly efficient, high gain MIMO antennas, with high isolation, all of which is necessary to achieve the required signal to noise ratio and throughput.
The FMA1599 can also be customized for your particular wireless application and frequency band, subject to NRE and MOQ. There are 8x 300mm RG-316 cables, terminating in SMA(M) connectors for LTE MIMO 4X4, and RP SMA(M) for Wi-Fi MIMO 4X4. There is a 300mm RG-174 cable for GNSS terminating in an SMA(M) connector.
All cable lengths and connector types are customizable. The Synergy FMA1599 can be supplied with low loss TGC-200 cable extensions for longer cable runs.