API Weinschel’s 4209 Series of Solid-State Programmable Attenuators operate up to 43.5 GHz frequency range and are available in 31.5 and 63 dB attenuation ranges with 0.5 dB step resolution. These units can be controlled using parallel (TTL compatible), I2C, SPI, UART, or USB interfaces.
- Excellent solid-state repeatability and performance
- Uninterrupted RF when changing attenuation values
- Extremely fast attenuation switching and very fine attenuation step resolution
- Industry leading RF performance
- Extremely low Insertion Loss and VSWR
- Solid state design ensures long term reliability