Taoglas Edge Locate cm-Level Module
- CM-Level accuracy in an energy-efficient module
- Low Cost and Small Form Factor Design
- Integrated & Validated Multi-Band Antenna
- Integrated Ublox ZedF9P Multi-Band GNSS Receiver
- Concurrent reception of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou
- Advanced anti-spoofing and anti-jamming
- PMOD compatible and easy to integrate into third-party hardware
- REACH & RoHS Compliant
Taoglas® Edge Locate Module
The Edge Locate Module features a world-leading, high precision GNSS antenna and the Ublox ZED F9P module and when coupled with the Edge Assure RTK Service for precise positioning, can deliver proven accuracy down to just 1.4cm.
What is RTK?
Real-Time Kinematic or RTK is a complex satellite navigation correctional technique that enhances the precision of position data from satellite-based positioning systems such as GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and BeiDou. When used in conjunction with a high performing antenna, the system allows for cm-level positional accuracy compared to standard GNSS systems. The success of mission-critical services such as emergency response, smart infrastructure, precision agriculture, and reliable e-mobility services is built on high precision services.
EDGE ASSURE RTK
Taoglas EDGE Assure – Your private cloud-based correctional service. We can install fixed point RTK bases and antenna for cm-level accuracy with a precision of 1.4cm. This allows you to optimize performance according to your application’s individual needs.
- RTK Bases provide fixed reference points
- Taoglas correction server gathers data
- Taoglas NTRIP caster provides rovers with correction updates
- Edge Locate rovers connect over TCP/IP to caster
- Multiple bases provide data over a large geographic area
- Utilizes SNIP server
- Why NTRIP?
NTRIP uses TCP/IP protocol to send RTCM messages. There is no requirement for you to build private network infrastructure, Taoglas can also consult and install the RTK network for you wherever you are. NTRIP is the most commonly used method to distribute correction data and enables cm-level 2cm accuracy.