APITech NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH! 4-channel Programmable Attenuator modules.
Introducing APITech new solid-state 440x series 4-channel Programmable Attenuator modules. APITech’s multi-channel programmable attenuator modules have a wide attenuation range (up to 95dB) with a very small form-factor. Features higher performance (very low insertion loss) compared to alternatives. Terrific cost/performance!
- 0.1 – 8 GHz
- Attenuation range options of 31.5dB and 95dB
- Excellent solid-state repeatability & performance
- Uninterrupted RF when changing attenuation values
- Extremely fast switching (100ns)
- Lowest insertion loss in the market
- Small form factor (3” x 6”)
- Lower cost compared to other multi-channel units
AUX connector enables sync with other test equipment
Wait! There’s more!
Launching in April: Wi-Fi 6E Multipath Emulator
This integrated programmable sub-system simulates true Multipath conditions for Wi-Fi MIMO device testing in a conductive environment.
- Broadband frequency operation (4.7 to 7.25 GHz)
- Simulates multipath conditions for indoor Wi-Fi (IEEE Non-LOS 802.11 TGn-A/B Channel models)
- Capability to extend to Outdoor and LoS environments
- Allows testing of 4 independent channels
- Integrated 405° prog. phase shifter to precisely tune the frequency response
Best in class insertion loss (13 dB) & roll off between taps (6.5 dB)
Reach out if you have any questions. There will be 440x demo units available. Also, feel free to share our programmable attenuators video: Programmable attenuators product line video.
Product Line Director
Courtesy of APITech