Taoglas Pantheon MA700 3-in-1 Permanent Mount GNSS 5G/4G and Wi-Fi Antenna Ø145*82mm
- Pantheon – GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO, Wi-Fi, LTE/Cellular/GSM
- GPS/GLONASS/GALILEO – 1575-1602MHz -3M PG-174 SMA(M) 50% Efficiency Gain 4.0dBic @ Zenith
- 5G/4G – 3M CFD-200 SMA(M) 50%+ Efficiency
- Wi-Fi/Public Safety/Zigbee 2.4/4.9~6GHz – 3M CFD-200 RP-SMA(M) 54%+ Efficiency
- No Ground Plane Required
- Diameter 145.19mm * Height(profile) 82.4mm
- Waterproof IP67 Rated
The Taoglas MA700 Pantheon 3-in-1 antenna is an omnidirectional heavy-duty, fully IP67 waterproof external M2M antenna for use in telematics, transportation, and remote monitoring applications. This unique antenna delivers powerful antenna technology for 5G/4G Cellular and Wi-Fi, plus GNSS for nextgeneration multiple wireless technology systems. The GNSS antenna covers the GPS/GLONASS/Galileo bands and includes a Front End SAW Filter for improved performance.
The Pantheon MA700 covers all 5G bands from 600-6000MHz, exhibiting excellent performance at key 5G bands such as band 71(617MHz) and the repurposed CBRS and C-band frequencies from 3400-4200MHz. This ensures the Pantheon is prepared for mission critical applications.
Typical Applications Include:
– Public Safety
– Passenger Bus and Rail Services
– Digital Signage
– Commerical Transportation and Fleet Management
All five high-performance antennas are integrated into an extremely robust IP67 permanent mount compact antenna package measuring just 82.4mm in height and 143.2mm in diameter. The antenna has its own ground-plane and can radiate on any mounting environment like metal or plastic without affecting performance.
The cables are low loss allowing for lengths of up to 10 meters (32′ and 9.70″), critical for buses, trains, and other commercial transport applications. Customized cables and connector version available, contact your regional Taoglas customer support team for further information