ST50H integrates ARM Coretex®-M4 (32-bit RISC core operating at a 48MHz frequency) MCU with LoRa and Sigfox support. It offers an ultra-long-range spectrum communication and high interference immunity simultaneously minimizing power consumption.
The ST50H can achieve a sensitivity under -136 dBm. It has high sensitivity and combined with the integrated +22 dBm power amplifier yields. The industry-leading link makes it optimal for any low data rate application. LoRa also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques. Solving traditional issues between range, interference immunity, and power consumption.
- Compact size with MCU，clock source and sub-GHz radio inside： 12mm x 12mm x 1.3mm
- High performance 32-bit microcontroller： ARM Cortex M4
- Ultra-low power with various consumption levels (Min 1uA@ STOP 2 mode)
- STM32 Security： HW encryption 256 AES，PKA，RNG，64-bit UID，96-bit
- Embedded sub-GHz transceiver based-on Semtech SX126x
- Ecosystem support：LoRaWAN，Sigfox
- A IoT and Smart-metering(Wireless M-Bus) applications