0.03 – 1.215 GHz, 15 Watt, 28 V GaN RF Input-Matched Transistor
- Frequency range: 0.03 – 1.215 GHz
- Output power (P3dB): 24 W at 1 GHz
- Linear gain: 19 dB typical at 1 GHz
- Typical PAE3dB: 78.2% at 1 GHz
- Operating voltage: 28V
- Low thermal resistance package
- CW and pulse capable
- 5 x 6 mm package
Qorvo’s QPD1000 is a 15W (P3dB), 50 ohm-input matched discrete GaN on SiC HEMT which operates from 30MHz to 1.215 GHz. The integrated input matching network enables wideband gain and power performance, while the output can be matched on board to optimize power and efficiency for any region within the band.
The device is housed in a 5 x 6 mm leadless SMT package that saves real estate of already space-constrained handheld radios.
Lead-free and ROHS compliant
Evaluation boards are available upon request.