Courtesy of Qorvo
Announcing the latest additions to Qorvo’s innovative RF portfolio of driver amplifiers, which serve a variety of applications for wireless infrastructure. These high-performance solutions simplify RF for designers worldwide and are available at Qorvo’s authorized channel partners.
0.6-3.8GHz Linear Driver Amplifiers for Wireless Infrastructure
Featured Blogs: 10 Milestones to 5G, IMS 2017 and Spatial Combining
Visit the Qorvo Blog to read the latest insights and trend information from our technology experts:
- 10 Important Milestones on the Road to 5G – Check out what to watch for as 5G becomes a reality.
- Mai Tais and Microwaves: Hot Topics from IMS 2017 – Roger Hall recaps the 5G highlights from the show.
- How Spatial Combining Works: New Levels of Power for TWTA Replacements – Learn how solid-state power amplifiers and spatial combining can enable electronic countermeasure (ECM) systems.
Get the Latest 5G Resources from Qorvo
We are dedicated to providing you with helpful resources to stay on top of the latest 5G developments. Check out our newest featured videos and e-books:
- New Video – Qorvo’s Bror Peterson talks about 5G and when GaN makes sense for linear FEMs.
- Defining What’s Possible: The Path to 5G – Download our free guide on the RF technology that is enabling 5G.
- 5G RF For Dummies® – Get ready for the future of IoT and mobile communication with our latest e-book.