Coilcraft CST2020 Series Current Sense Transformers
The CST2020 Series current sense transformers sense current up to 40 Amps over a frequency range of 400 Hz to 1 MHz & are qualified to AEC-Q200 Grade 1.
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified (–40°C to +125°C ambient)
- Sensed current up to 40 A
- Frequency range 400 Hz – to 1 MHz
- Very low primary DC resistance
- Meets Reinforced Insulation per UL 60950-1
- 4000 Vrms, one minute isolation (hipot) between windings
Core material Ferrite
Terminations Tin-silver-copper over tin over copper over steel (pins 1– 3); Tin-silver-copper over tin over nickel over copper (pins 4 – 5)
Weight 7 – 8.5 g
Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C
Maximum part temperature +165°C (ambient + temp rise)
Storage temperature Component: –40°C to +165°C.
Tray packaging: –40°C to +80°C
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C /
85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
Packaging 100 per tray
PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash.
Courtesy of Coilcraft