Coilcraft High-Performance Power Inductors Reduce DCR by Up To 40%
XGL4030 Series Ultra-Low Loss Shielded Power Inductors
- Industry’s lowest DCR and ultra low AC losses over a wide frequency range
- Superior current handling with soft saturation characteristics
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)
- Wide inductance range up to 12 µH
- RoHS-compliant, halogen free. 260°C compatible. Tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over copper terminations
- Samples of all XGL4030 values are available in Coilcraft Designer’s Kit C486
- COTS Plus tin-silver-copper and tin-lead terminations available
- Expanded inductance range, including 18 values from 0.13 to 12.0 µH
- Current ratings up to 26.5 Amps with soft saturation characteristics to withstand high current spikes
- The lowest DC resistance currently available in the market – up to 40% lower than Coilcraft’s next lowest soft-saturation products!
- Lower DCR and higher Irms allow the XGL4030 to operate much cooler than other components
- Ideal for DC-DC converters with switching frequencies ranging from hundreds of kHz to 5 MHz and above
Click here to learn more and request samples!