Coilcraft XGL3530 Power Inductors Reduce DCR by Up To 40% — Now With a Smaller Footprint!
Coilcraft Shielded Power Inductors – XGL3530
- Expanded inductance range, including 15 values from 0.10 to 6.8 µH
- Current ratings up to 16.5 Amps with soft saturation characteristics to withstand high current spikes
- The lowest DC resistance currently available in the market – up to 40% lower than Coilcraft’s next lowest soft-saturation products!
- Lower DCR and higher Irms allow the XGL3530 to operate much cooler than other components
- Ideal for DC-DC converters with switching frequencies ranging from hundreds of kHz to 5 MHz and above
- Industry’s lowest DCR and ultra low AC losses over a wide frequency range
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualified (–40°C to +125°C ambient)
- Superior current handling with soft saturation characteristics
- Wide inductance range from 0.1 to 6.8 µH
Core material Composite
Core and winding loss See www.coilcraft.com/coreloss
Environmental RoHS compliant, halogen free
Terminations RoHS compliant tin-silver (96.5/3.5) over copper. Other terminations available at additional cost.
Weight: 0.17 – 0.19 g
Operating voltage: 0 – 80 V
Ambient temperature –40°C to +125°C with (40°C rise) Irms current.
Maximum part temperature +165°C (ambient + temp rise). Derating.
Storage temperature Component: –55°C to +165°C.
Tape and reel packaging: –55°C to +80°C
Resistance to soldering heat Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles
Moisture Sensitivity Level (MSL) 1 (unlimited floor life at <30°C / 85% relative humidity)
Failures in Time (FIT) / Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 38 per billion hours / 26,315,789 hours, calculated per Telcordia SR-332
PCB washing Tested to MIL-STD-202 Method 215 plus an additional aqueous wash. See Doc787_PCB_Washing.pdf.