Marki Microwave New Amplifier Products, Webinars, Tech Notes, and More
In recent years Marki Microwave made significant investment in MMIC amplifier research and product development culminating in the launch of two new product families: our ultra-efficient AMM series of millimeter wave amplifiers and our low phase noise APM series driver amplifiers, both available in bare die, surface mount and connectorized packages. We also introduced new connectorized versions of our popular ADM series amplifiers with higher output powers to +30 dBm. These new MMIC designs propelled the launch of new connectorized amplified multipliers including doublers and quadruplers with outputs extending to 56GHz.
- ADM Series: robust design, ideal for T3 mixers, no sequencing
- APM Series: low phase noise, positive-bias only, no sequencing
- AMM Series: power-efficient millimeter-wave drivers to 56GHz
Check out Marki Microwave complete amplifier selection, and keep an eye out for more new product releases in 2020!
NEW CONTENT FOR 2020!
Marki Microwave amplifier designers wanted to share their knowledge of design and applications with you and we’ve collected all those resources right here for your convenience. If you have additional question don’t hesitate to email their team at email@example.com.
- Microwave Amplifier Biasing Made Easy, Apr 2020
- Amplifiers for Synthesizer and Local Oscillator Generation: The Unsung Application, May 2020
- How Do Amplifiers Affect Signal Phase Noise?, Feb 2020
- Introducing Marki Microwave’s New UC5 Single-Supply Voltage Sequencer Package for AMM Amplifiers, Apr 2020
- State of the Art Tuner Chipsets for Electronic Warfare Applications
- Driving Doublers with Amplifiers
- An Introduction to Microwave Amplifiers Part 1: Microwave Amplifier Applications
Recommended Driver Amplifier for Every Marki Mixer
Marki Microwave driver amps were optimized for use with Marki mixers and IQ mixers. Marki Microwave new curated list will guide you to the best amplifier to pair with your mixer.
Courtesy of Marki Microwave