CLTE-MW Laminate by Rogers Corporation
The CLTE-MW from Rogers Corporation are ceramic filled, woven glass reinforced PTFE composites for 5G and Millimeter Wave Applications up to 40 GHz. These laminates are reinforced with spread glass, which minimize the high frequency glass weave effects on electromagnetic wave propagation. Their woven glass reinforcement also provides excellent dimensional stability. The laminates have low z-axis CTE (30 ppm/°C) for excellent plated through hole reliability, a low loss tangent of 0.0015 at 10 GHz to enable low loss designs, and low moisture absorption of 0.03% to ensure stable performance in a range of operating environments.
The UL94 V-0 flammability rated laminates have a thermal conductivity of 0.42 W/(m.K) and high dielectric strength of 630 V/mil to ensure good z-axis insulation between conductor layers. They are available in seven thickness options from 3 mils to 10 mils and a variety of copper foil options, including rolled, reverse treated ED, and standard ED. Resistive foil and metal plate options are also available upon request. They are well suited for applications including Amplifiers, Antennas, Baluns, Couplers and Filters that have limitations in thickness due to either physical or electrical constraints. Applicable markets range from Commercial and Consumer to Defense and Aerospace.
- Part Number: CLTE-MW
- Manufacturer: Rogers Corporation
- Description: Ceramic Filled, Woven Glass Reinforced Laminates for 5G and mmWave Applications
- Dk (Dielectric Constant): 2.94 to 3.10
- Df (Dissipation Factor): 0.0015
- Td: 500 Degrees C
- Thickness: 0.0762 to 0.254 mm (3 to 10 mils)
- Frequency: Up to 40 GHz
- Surface Resistivity: 2.3 x 108 Mohms
- Volume Resistivity: 1.3 x 107 Mohm-cm
- Dielectric Breakdown: 44 kV
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.42 W(m/k)
Courtesy of everything RF