Watch the Menlo Micro Switch Summit 2021
Join Menlo Micro on June 16 & 17 for Menlo Micro’s first-ever virtual Switch Summit. Hear from iPod inventor and Co-founder of Nest, Tony Fadell, Menlo Micro executives, and a team of engineers and leading partners as they share the latest advances enabling a new world of electronics.
The Switch Summit will feature keynotes, panels, and a series of innovative technical demonstrations and talks discussing Menlo’s latest technology breakthroughs and the real-world impact of the Ideal Switch™ across applications and industries.
Technical demonstrations will include:
- Introduction of the MM5600 High-Speed Switch for PCIe Gen 5 Signal Integrity Measurements
- High Power RF Filter Development Resulting in 90% Size Savings over Traditional Designs
- One-of-a-kind 16 Channel 8 GHz PXI Signal Multiplexer
- Novel Power Relay Designs with Applications for IIoT and Smart Charging
- Latest Advances in the Design and Test of Ultra-Reliable MEMS switches
- Streamlining MEMS-based Designs Using Advanced Circuit and Electromagnetic EDA Software
Optimize the electrification of everything!