- Virtually eliminates the problem of conducted EMI in data line applications
- Provides common- and differential-mode noise attenuation
- Reduces noise by a factor of 32 from 15 MHz to 300 MHz
- High current (500 mA) versions available
- 300 Vrms isolation
- Excellent environmental stability and low cost
- Available in 10 and 8 line versions
- Consider our PDLF series for 4, 3 and 2 line applications
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible. Tin-silver-copper over silver-platinum-glass frit terminations.
- Samples of all values plus samples of PDLF and through-hole versions are available in Coilcraft Designer’s Kit D303
Coilcraft data line EMI Filters offer an effective solution to electromagnetic interference (EMI), reducing noise by a factor of 32 from 15-300 MHz. Available in 10 and 8 line versions for a DC current capacity of 100 or 500mA, EMI filters are fully RoHS compliant and offer excellent electrical isolation (300 Vrms) and stability at an affordable price point, making them suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Tin-silver-copper over silver-platinum termination.
Resistance to soldering heat
Max three 40 second reflows at +260°C, parts cooled to room temperature between cycles.
Exceptional common mode noise attenuation
Passes signal line data below 300MHz with minimal attenuation.
View more here: http://www.coilcraft.com/ccdlf.cfm